My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, June 19, 2009

My Favorite Myrtle Beach Moments!




I love Myrtle Beach, like that's hard to tell, and the golf trips we do each year. Before I started planning the trips, my good Friend Edgar Castillo was the trip planner. We had much smaller turn outs back then, and as soon as we started to grow, I think Edgar had enough.

So, in no particular order, some of my favorite moments from the Myrtle Beach Golf Trip!

El Burro Loco, wow what a good call by Edgar and Jeff. The best Mexican food ever, and the Challenge of the Donkey Feast!


And of course, the drunken pictures after: Hi Jeff, Kevin, Ted and Chef!


Edgar screaming "Taxi!!!!" As his Dad rampaged through Myrtle Beach with the "youngsters."

Driving the 15 person Van down. The thing was a beast, and drift back and forth due to the weight. Teddy Ballgame decided to call me Swervie, and then came all the Pirate "Argggs" for 5 hours and 5 hours back.

Bob slamming on the brakes in his golf cart, and Alan flying through the windshield.

Evan making up every dirty thing he could think of, Boston Baked Bean, Bismark, Angry Dragon.

Sitting in stopped traffic, as a door to a truck opens 4 cars a head, a leg steps out..Edgar saying "Hello legs" Then the rest of the burly male construction worker stepping out.

The "Some body's Crying" golf video of the worst shots of 08

Bob playing a round hung over, barefoot, and smoking a cigg enlue of brushing his teeth.

The infamous, Jon and Bob tee off disaster, before picture included:


Captain Morgan replacing beer as the Drink of Choice. Never had a Captain and Coke until Jeff, Edgar and Chef forced one upon me. Now I force them upon them!


A drunk Edgar and Bob spend 20 minutes outside slurring to each other, and Edgar coming back in and saying " I finally understand Bob."

The infamous Jeff urination vacation on my tee shot.

One trip Edgar and I placing first and second in every poker tournament, paying for each of our trips and then some.

Playing Kings North, what a great course and in perfect shape.

Tommy buying a 20 dollar lottery ticket and then somehow being talked into spending the last of his money on a new driver, Day 1.

Jeff eating a so called "boiled" steak, and making the states of Virginia, North and South Carolina pay for his upset tummy. And, may the lady behind the glass in the one gas station, trapped inside with the smell, may she rest in peace.

The poker exchange between a drunk Bob and Andy (brothers), "You DON'T WANT TO CALL ME, DON'T CALL ME, YOU CAN'T WIN." and Andy saying "I call". Andy's pocket 10s are no match for Bob's pocket AA, except Andy sucks out and Bob loses what's left of his mind.

No matter where you put you beer in a room, Bob will find it and knock it over.

There are many, many more, please post your favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment