My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, June 12, 2009

Comming Summer 2010, a Block Buster!


Ok, well, it may not be a Block Buster for everyone, but it sure will for me. I am going to be organizing and running a Charity Golf Tournament in the early summer, 2010.
I am going to be needing a lot of help of course, from friends, contacts, and social club members, and most of you don't know it yet.

I am in talks with the course I want it held at, but it's so very early, I don't want to talk specifics, but I have a wealth of experience I can draw upon friend wise who have done this very same thing. I also want to make this very enjoyable, while raising as much money as possible for the two charities I have in mind, but will name later when everything is in place.

I will be calling in all favors, sponsors, and help I can. I will be setting up a board to supervise the planning very soon. So, if your someone with experience and want to help, please respond so I can talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment