My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Monday, April 11, 2011

This Saturday's Golf Group Class


Next weeks workshop will be on the longer irons. (5-6-7) This session will be a lot like todays session... so if you missed today, you can get caught up next week. 

We will also have tee times set up immediately following the early session, if you are interested in playing 9 holes with the group, please let me know. The 9 hole price at Bow Creek is $12 to walk and $19 to ride. The golf course is greening up and the greens should be very nice by next weekend. 

We will have two sessions again next week, 1030-12 noon and 1230 to 2pm. Please email me back if you plan to attend and let me know what session you plan to attend.

I will be offering a fathers day gift certificate special, the price of a series of 4 45 minute private lessons is $150, if you purchase a gift certificate for fathers day... I will give one free lesson to the purchaser or i will make it a series of 5 lessons rather than 4. I can email the gift certificate if anyone is interested in this offer.

Lastly... i have noticed many of you have grips that are really slick. Grips that are slick make you grip the club to hard, creating tension in the hands. Mike at Bow Creek has a grip replacement special going on, he will change your grips and get them ready for the new year. Also, for those of you who are interested in new clubs, Mike will fit you and custom make a new set of clubs set to your standards at a very reasonable price. 

If you are interested in new grips or new clubs call Mike at Bow Creek at 431-3763. 

Rick Bidnick, PGA Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment