My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, April 15, 2011

Saturday Group Lesson with PGA Professional Rick Bidnick


Hello all, looks like we might have some weather this saturday after 12 noon. I thought we would keep the same schedule for the early class...1030 to 12 noon. The afternoon session will be held Sunday from 11:15-12:45. Please email me and let me know which session you plan on attending, feel free to come to both if your schedule permits.

The cost is $15.

This week we will continue with the iron game, with a extra focus on the divot, where the divot should point, how to read your divots and how to create a divot by hitting down on the ball. We will also discuss proper weight transfer and the role it plays in the golf swing. 

Sunday forecast is sunny and 71  so I hope to see many of you then,  Saturday should be fine till noon. Don't let the weather scare you away.

Thank you all, Rick Bidnick, PGA Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment