My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Monday, April 25, 2011

Group Lessons, Playing Lessons, With Rick Bidnick




For those of you interested in playing lessons. This is the plan. Gary and I will go out with each group. The schedule is as follows. 

Tuesday May 3     4pm       6 students    4 pm-615 pm

Wednesday May 4 4pm       6 students   4 pm-615 pm

The price for playing lessons is $45, this includes 9 hole green fee/cart and instruction. The student is required to supply his/her own golf balls.

We will discuss, set up, alignment, rules , etiquette, course management and numerous golf shots. The idea here is to learn to "play golf", rather than just hitting the ball. This will NOT be a swing lesson but more of a "playing" lesson.

First ones to sign up will be accepted, If you have a friend you would like to play with please email me and state who you would like to play with. I will do my best to accommodate your request.

Hi Everyone, this video talks about releasing the club head, something that we talked about a lot in the last few weeks. I hope you take time to look at this as I like the way it is presented.  I have three spots left in the playing lesson schedule, scheduled May 3 and 4, Please let me know if your interested, the classes will be held at Bow Creek  May 3 and 4, tee time 4pm.

Private lessons available, feel free to contact me at 335-2774 for more information.

Rick Bidnick,
PGA Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment