My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tech Day, Fittings and Grooves: Jamie Smith at International Golf Discounters



10am on Saturday

I am getting some good responses for our equipment workshop at International Golf on Witchduck road. Yes, it will be indoors and warm. I need to get some more feedback or commitments from folks, so I can book the shops time. The fee is the usual Saturday $10. It is a great deal for all the knowledge you will get. The things we will cover are the importance of club fitting, shaft flex, grooves (hot topic now), a tour of a repair shop, golf ball characteristics, swing speed, etc..
I will have some of you hit one of your clubs, not to embaras you, but to show how testing a lie angle works.

And yes you will be able to ask questions,

Please let me know if you can be there,

Jamie Smith,PGA


No comments:

Post a Comment