My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Monday, August 3, 2009

Heron Ridge Golf


As usual, a day at Heron Ridge for golf is how it is meant to be. Great conditions, great staff, a great layout, and brand new golf carts.

I played Sunday with Bob Garrison, and the two Clems, John and Jack, Jr and Sr! It was humid to say the least, then the sun came out and it was down right hot. I fired a 45 on the front side and tied Bob, thanks in part to Glenn Pierce taking him out the night before and Bob wanting to throw up all morning. Thanks Glenn!! Of course Bob rallied to 2 birdies and an eagle on the back side for a 35 to shoot a "smooth" 80. I ended up shooting 44 on the back side and broke 90 for the first time ever!! My drivs were in play, and my 3 wood was working, but I had been practicing chipping a lot, and my short game is starting to come along.

When you come to Virginia Beach, please stop by and see Glenn Pierce and the staff at Heron Ridge for a round of golf. They treat you like family, and the have the course to back it up!


XK Irons Square 336x280

No comments:

Post a Comment