My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jamie Smith and Rick Bidnick's Golf Clinics



 There are the two open Golf Clinics this weekend at 9:30 and 11:30 Saturday at Bow Creek Golf Course as per usual. Rick will be leading the classes as Jamie recovers from surgery. Speaking of Jamie, got this message from him:


Happy Friday everyone,

I had my first post-op today from the surgeon and the news is good so far. It looks like at the end of the month they will get me started on short game for myself and the OK to start teaching again.

I will wait until  the next appt. on the 27th to get the xrays and then will send out a blast of the first open day on my calendar.

Also, for those whom follow Facebook, I added a link on my web to my page.

I look forward to getting back out there with all of you and working on the game,

Jamie
jamiesmithgolfinstruction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment