My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jamie Smith and Rick Bidnick Golf Clinic Update


This Saturday we will only have one session and it will be at 10 am-11:30 and we will work on the Driver.
The week after will be the playing lesson. As usual we will offer this on a first sign up basis. Times will be announced. Also the Wednesday night short game clinic is over for the year.


Jamie was out again this past weekend, looking better all the time.. not walking so slowly anymore. He expects to return teaching real soon.

Thank you all, please respond if you plan on attending the Driver class this Saturday.

Rick Bidnick, PGA Professional

I just got cleared to get back to teaching and start low impact working out. I even get to start working on my short game. Dr. says in another two months, I should be back on the golf course playing. Go ahead and schedule lessons when you are ready. With the rain, make sure to call me first. We will probably meet at Lynnhaven golf park.

I will need to get a good count of who will be at the driver clinic on Saturday at 10am so I can see how much help I may need.

Also, as we get closer to the holiday season, don't forget that I do custom fittings and have accounts to get you the right equipment. If there is something I can't get, I have my other contact to get you what you need.

I would like to thank Rick for keeping the clinic alive while I was out.

See you all soon,

Jamie Smith, PGA Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment