My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Monday, October 26, 2009

Winter? Golf?



Wanted to take a few minutes and talk about Winter Golf. This area, Virginia Beach, is blessed sometimes with some pretty warm days in the Winter. We all try to get out when the chances present themselves.

There is Ross and Evan's Annual Thanksgiving Day Golf Outing, which has been in the driving rain for the last 2 out of 5 years. Side ways rain, and these diehards won't call it a day. I think Evan even threw his 8 iron in the water on a Thanksgiving Day!

For a while, we played on New Years day down in Nags Head, NC.

What do you guys do for Winter, do you play? What's the lowest temperature you will play in? Going South would be great, anyone make a Winter warm weather trip?

Lastly, I would like to congratulate our very own Marc Daniels on the birth of his baby boy.

He was 11 pounds 9 ounces...like Father like Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment