My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, April 20, 2012

Divot Daily Deal A Good One!


Nike VR Hybrid



Burn Rubber! (Or Is It RZN Now?)

FEATURES

*Includes Headcover
*Standard Grip
*Nike Aldila Voodoo Shaft
So with Nike VR clubs, we know that the VR stands for "Victory Red." And that's very nice marketing and definitely conjures up pleasant thoughts.
But for me, every time I see "Nike VR," I think: "Nike VRooooooooooooooom!" With the exclamation point.
You know, it's like a car engine accelerating. It's that sound your kid makes when they're making their toy cars go faster. "VRoooooooooooooooooom!"
And that's definitely the case with these Nike VRooom Hybrids. For a hybrid, they will certainly get the ball up in the air with some lift and authority, and do it with a quickness.
Don't hit the brakes on this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment