My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, May 28, 2010



Well, 28 days until my Myrtle Beach Trip, and I have my first snag. For the life of me, I can't seem to get anyone to replace one of my members who's leave just got canceled. We are arriving late night June 23rd or Early Morning June 24th, we have the condos at the Glens for 4 days, Thursday through Sunday. We are playing Thursday afternoon at Sea Trails Maples, Friday Morning Tiger's Eye, Saturday Morning Leopard's Chase and a decent break, then Lion's Paw. We are leaving Sunday morning.

 We are a group of guys, aged 38-44, who like to act like we are 25. To us, age does not matter, just the spirit of the person. We never have arguements, fights or anything, we are all friends and treat people like that. That being said, we like to drink, on and off the course, we go to Happy Hour at Master's on Friday evening, play poker, smoke cigars, flirt with women (most of us are all talk, we married you know)

 I am looking for someone to have some with with our group, hang out with us, play golf with us (handicaps range form 3 to 29), drink with us and maybe join our golf group for good! The price for the 4days/4 nights is 318.00, please message me here or e-mail me at johnb@hgsportswear.com if you are interested.

Hope to meet and be playing with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment