My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, June 3, 2011

This Week's Group Lessons At Bow Creek


Schedule:

Sat am 1030-12 and 1230-2pm

Sunday 11-1230

The following week I would like to move all classes up one hour to help beat the heat. I will check with management at Bow Creek to see if this is permitted. I will keep you all posted. Please email me back if you plan to attend this week and what class you plan to attend.

This weeks topic is the first half of the take away, we will hit full shots but mainly focus on the first half of the backswing. Lets stay with mid irons at this point, so bring your 5 irons and 7 irons... 

Thanks to you all,
Rick Bidnick, PGA

Reminder, fathers day is June 19, i will offer one free lesson when a package of  6 lessons purchased at $199. Therefore 7 lessons at $199. Rick


No comments:

Post a Comment