Leopard’s Chase Golf Club
• Leopard’s Chase Golf Club is the newest ferocious “Top Cat” at Ocean
Ridge Plantation®, joining the award winning Tiger’s Eye®, Panther’s Run®
and Lion’s Paw®.
• This breathtaking par 72 championship layout was designed by renowned
golf course architect and land planner Tim Cate.
• Labeled “a masterpiece” by those fortunate enough to have played Leopard’s
Chase since its opening in February 2007, the course features mature
TifSport Bermudagrass fairways and immaculately manicured L-93
• Traversing more than 220 acres of natural coastal terrain, Leopard’s Chase
is graced with scenic landscapes, scattered with native grasses and plantings,
including preserved wetlands, creating a series of picturesque vistas.
• The level of detail -from landscaping to extensive drainage- in unison with
the time Tim Cate spent crafting Leopard’s ChaseSM, gives the course a mature
look uncommon to most new courses.
• Highlighting the front 9 is the par 4 fifth hole, with its “island” green awash
in a sea of pearl-white sand created by a large waste bunker that stretches 90
yards into the fairway.
• The biggest architectural splash on the course occurs at the par four 18th hole
which moves slightly leftward to an elevated green guarded by an elegant
man-made waterfall. Sixteen hundred gallons of water per minute cascade
down a wall of coquina boulders, the same type of rocks that made Tiger’s
• Leopard’s Chase features 5 sets of tees to offer a challenge suitable to all
levels of golfers with the championship tees stretching to a formidable 7155
yards and carrying a slope of 140 and a course rating of 74.3.