My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, May 21, 2010

Golf Lesson this Saturday at Bow Creek, Playing Lesson Next Week




We are getting closer to the Driver Workshop on Saturday at Bow Creek, 0930. If you would like to be a part of this and have not replied, please do so I can get a good plan.

Also,

For those of you that showed interest in playing lessons on memorial weekend, as we will take a week off from the workshop, I have good news.

I have three tee times set for Saturday the 29th starting around 1030. I can only take twelve people for this one. I will have a Pro in each group. Because of the limited spaces for our first edition group playing lessons, I will open the spots first to those that raised their hands last week. When you respond that you want in on this, please let me know that you were one of those. That way if I have space after that, I can take other responders. I will take them in order of response.

Thanks and it is going to be a fun workshop,

Jamie
jamiesmithgolfinstruction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment