My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DIVOT Nike VR Iron Set Deal



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nike VR Pro Cavity Iron Set



Cavity Check

Features:
  • 17-4 stainless steel body
  • AM355 face
  • Opti-Mass tungesten/resin insert
  • Nike True Temper Dynalite 110 shaft
The downside to having dental insurance is that you have no excuse for not going to the dentist. I keep putting off making an appointment for myself. It's not that I'm afraid to lie back and let a guy in a mask dig inside my mouth with sharp utensils. Not at all. It's that I don't want to be told that I have a cavity. I've never had one and I don't want to break my winning streak.
When I was little, my dentist had this bell attached to the wall that you'd get to ring if you didn't have any cavities. That sweet sound of victory was made even sweeter if I hadn't been exactly diligent about my dental hygiene. There were posters on the wall with cartoon teeth and friendly messages like "Always Brush", but to them I'd say, "IN YOUR SMUG ANTHROPOMORPHIC FACES! I HAVEN'T BRUSHED IN WEEKS!" Actually, I made that last part up, but the sentiment was there. I may be an adult now, but I still don't want to lose it.
The word "cavity" gets a bad rap because of its association with teeth, but it can be a great thing, especially if you have the Nike VR Pro Cavity 4-AW Iron Set. The long- and mid-irons have cavities with an Opti-Mass tungsten/resin insert to give you higher launches and longer distance. The cavities also have neat little Nike Swoosh marks on them. It would be horrible to have these cavities in your teeth, but they're amazing in an iron set. You'll want your own Bell of Victory to ring.



This email was sent to johnb@hgsportswear.com from DIVOT.com
7320 ACC Boulevard, Raleigh, North Carolina 27617

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment