My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Monday, April 18, 2011

Rick Bidnick Expanding Golf Group Classes

After seeing today's nice turnout for the Sunday Workshop.. I have decided to offer another class every Sunday. If you miss the Saturday workshop or want to attend both days, the Sunday class will run from 11:15 to 12:45.

Therefore here is the weekly schedule.

Saturday two classes
1030-12 noon
1230- 2pm

Sunday 
11:15-1245
TOPIC FOR NEXT WEEKEND--APRIL 23-24  HYBRID AND FAIRWAY WOODS
TOPIC FOR                       --APRIL 30-MAY 1 DRIVER

Please email me and let me know if you plan to attend a session and if so what session.

Lastly, many of you have asked about the short game class I did last year, possibly every Monday 530 to 7pm, Cost $10.... if you are interested in this please email me. If a fair amount of you are interested I would be glad to offer this class.

Thank you all,
Rick Bidnick, PGA

No comments:

Post a Comment