My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Golf Lesson Saturday At Bow Creek, Break Out Your Driver!


Hey all, this weekend will be the last class of this workshop, with the focus on the funnest shot in golf, The Drive. The weather looks awesome so I hope to see a lot of you this weekend. The classes will be the usual Saturday 1030-12 noon and 1230-2pm. Sunday will be 1115-1245. Cost is $15 per person.

The following Saturday we will start the whole workshop over again from the beginning with a class on putting. For those of you who have not attended in the past this is a good time to start as we will work each week through the swings, progressing each week.

Playing lesson schedule has 2 spots remaining for Tuesday at 4pm, if your interested please let me know. Anyone interested in playing 9 holes after the workshops? also please let me know.
I ask that you email me if you plan to attend so I have a idea of who to expect. 

Thank you all,

Rick Bidnick, PGA

No comments:

Post a Comment