My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, April 22, 2011

Nice Weekend, Group Lesson At Bow Creek



Hello everyone, looks like a nice weekend. We will have three classes this weekend. As usual Sat from 1030-12 noon and 1230-2pm also Sunday from 11:15 to 12:45. I ask that you email me if you plan to attend. Remember the price this week is $15 as we pay for the range balls.
This week we will work on the hybrid club and or fairway woods. If anyone is interested in 9 holes with other class members after Saturdays early class or Sundays class please let me know.

Next week we will work on the driver, the following week Gary and I will offer the playing lesson like we did last year. But.... i would rather do these on weekday afternoons, when the golf course is not as busy. I plan to schedule some times and will post the schedule times next week. Like last year it will be on a first sign in basis. I will provide more information on this during the classes this weekend. The week of May 7 we will start all over beginning with putting and working through all the golf shots  to the driver.

The new managers at the beach courses are offering a discounted range pass that is valid between the ranges at Bow Creek, Kempsville and Red Wing. For those of you who like to hit range balls, i suggest you look into buying the pass. Also, each week, Thomas the grill manager has coupons for our group, buy a sandwich and get a free drink,  the cheeseburgers there are awesome. Be sure to ask me for the coupon.

Thats all for now, hope to see many of you this weekend.
Rick BIdnick, PGA

No comments:

Post a Comment