My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This Saturday's Jamie Smith Golf Clinic



First of all, I have to say the the new addition of the playing lessons at end of series went really well.
We must remember that when a playing lesson happens, it is not about keeping score during the lesson. It is about learning how to manage the golf course for the future. Also, it is expected that you may struggle with your swing during a session like this due to the fact that people are watching. It doesn't matter as long as you are getting the information needed from the instructor. Golf course mgmt is different than a swing lesson.

Now, you have voted and you all wanted us to start another session. We will now be at 0930-1100 as always and the second session will be at 1130-1300.

I will ask that you once again let me know if you are in and what session you will attend. We hope to have a close split and if we need to suffle, we will figure it out as we go. This weekend will only be $10 as we will not be using the range and will continue that way until we do.

See you there,

Jamie and Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment