Monday, December 14, 2009
Myrtle Beach Trip Options Summary
MYRTLE BEACH 2010 TRIP OPTIONS:
I will be laying out the trip options based on 4 price ranges, and list as much details about the top pick in each one. We can then decide what we want as a group based on price, courses, and service.
THE HIGH END OPTIONS:
1. River’s Edge, Carolina National, Tidewater and Glen Dornach: 357.00 per person
(The best deal in the high end, lots of on the river/marsh courses)
THE LOW 300’S OPTIONS:
1. Grande Dune, Tidewater, Farmstead and Meadowlands: 327.00 per person
(This would give us 2 of the very top end courses with 2 mid tier under rated courses)
2. The Glens: Possum Trot, Shaftsbury Glen, Heather Glen, and Glen Dorach: 322.00 per person
(this would give us the 2009 MB Course of the year, and free replays on every course we play in the afternoon)
THE HIGH 200’S OPTIONS:
1. The Big Cats: Lion’s Paw, Panther’s Run, Tiger’s Eye and Leopard’s Chase: 294.00 per person.
(All 4 Cat courses, very very close to each other, Tiger’s Eye and Leopard’s Chase are top notch)
2. The 5 Bagger: 5 rounds instead of 4, Sea Trails Maples, Jones and Byrd, plus Farmstead and Meadowlands!: 282.00 per person.
(Good course, and a nice mix of styles, and it’s 5 rounds for less the price of the 4 rounds packages)
THE LOW END PRICE OPTIONS:
1. The Pearl, East and West and the Sea Trails Maples and Jones: 270.00 per person.
(Again, 2 Marsh Courses, two wide open courses, and we stay in the cart on Saturday, no driving around)
2. Farmstead, Meadowlands, Sea Trails Maples and Jones: 253.00 per person.
(These are mid tier courses, with different feels, and even though these are the lowest priced, they still be very fun to play)