My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Thursday, June 21, 2012

DIVOT Deal Of The Day


Thursday, June 21, 2012

Callaway Chev 18 Deluxe Shoe Bag



You Stink

Features:
  • Durable nylon construction
  • Anti-bacterial Micromesh lining
  • Padded inner divider
  • Fits shoes up to size 13EEE
You may be wondering, "Why would I need a bag just for my shoes? Can't I throw them into my car?" Maybe you're not wondering this. But you should be.
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. Or more accurately, circulating in the air inside your car. Feet stink. Everyone's feet. Even the daintiest pixies of people. Add that to the fact that your golf shoes are especially prone to getting sweaty, and you have an unpleasant situation to deal with. Even if you don't mind your own foot odor, or worse, you enjoy it, other people may not want to be subjected to it.
That's where the Callaway Chev 18 Deluxe shoe bag comes in. The lining has a stink-preventing anti-bacterial finish and Micromesh vents to let your shoes to dry without polluting the atmosphere. Plus, it looks cool and has a handle so it's easy to carry around. Even non-golfers can get in on this. That smell of onions and feet your friends are hesitant to complain about can be reduced to just onions. There's really no downside.
In other words, get the Callaway Chev 18 Deluxe shoe bag. Now.



This email was sent to johnb@hgsportswear.com from DIVOT.com
7320 ACC Boulevard, Raleigh, North Carolina 27617

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment