My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Saturday's Group Lesson Canceled Due To Weather

I hope everyone got the message about canceling Saturdays class last week. Anytime the weather is threatening it might be best to call Bow Creek to see if the class is still on.

We will get back to the original plan this Saturday, April 2. The weather looks pretty good...60 degrees with a slight chance of early showers. We will be hitting bunker shots and pitch shots. I suggest bringing your highest lofted clubs such as pitching wedge and sand wedge. ( or any other wedges you have in your bag.)

As usual please email me at pgapro24@yahoo.com if you plan to attend. Two sessions again this week... 1030 to noon and 1230 to 2. Cost is still $10 this week.

I also have my April schedule set up... if anyone is ready for private lessons, just click on the day and time on the calendar to set up a time.

Thank you,
Rick Bidnick, PGA

No comments:

Post a Comment