My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rick Bidnick's Weekly Group Lesson

ATTENTION....We have a change in the original plans. I will be out of town this weekend, However Tim Lewis, PGA Teaching Professional from Kempsville Greens and Gary Kennedy, former PGA Member  will run the pitching/bunker workshop. Please email Tim Lewis at tjlewis@pga.com if you plan to attend. He plans on still conducting two classes.. 1030 to noon and 1230 to 2pm. The price is still $10 per person.

Also, There is new management at Bow Creek, Kempsville Greens and Red Wing Golf Courses. I have spoken with them and they are offering some nice offers. There is a range pass that is being offered at discounted prices, they have offered anyone that attends the workshop the opportunity to play the twilite rate immediately after the morning workshop. Normally the twilite rates begin at 2pm but if you attend the workshop you can get that price after the workshop at 12 noon. Tee times are required. If anyone is interested in playing this weekend, let me know and I will try to set up some groups for that.

Lastly, I am also working on the idea of having a workshop outing after the late Saturday session.  It would be a 9 hole event, possibly captains choice. My idea is to alternate between the three courses, Bow Creek, Kempsville and Red Wing. Or we may just stay at Bow Creek. (not sure yet)This would be a great way to test our newly learned skills. More to follow soon.

Thank you,
Rick Bidnick, PGA.

No comments:

Post a Comment