My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, March 18, 2011

Saturday Morning Group Golf Lesson At Bow Creek


 This Saturday Morning, 10am at Bow Creek, is Lesson 2 on the 12 Step Golf Plan featuring local PGA Pro Rick Bidnick. If you have taken Jamie's class and not met Rick or never taken the class at all, I urge you to come in on this one. This is a great class, taught by a great teacher and professional. It would be a great chance to come out and meet Rick "US Open" Bidnick!!

I am pleased to tell you all that I will have Tim Lewis, The new PGA Teaching Professional at Kempsville Greens to help out with the 10 am chipping class on Saturday. Remember the early class this week will go from 10am to 12 noon. Second session 1230 to 2pm. We will work on the short chip, long chip and bump and run.The weather looks fantastic, hope to see many of you there. Rick Bidnick, PGA Professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment