My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Charity Contest: Last Day

Sorry about the delay in posting this, you guys have until 11:59pm tonight if your interested:

Clearly the good karma that I tried to create with the promise of a charity raffle paid off, so it's time for me to follow through. Here's the deal:

In celebration of Duke's 4th NCAA Championship, I am going to be raffling off a custom piece of woodworking. The winner will get to choose from one of the following:

10 putter floor rack
36 headcover wall rack
Any other custom piece (putter wall rack, putter display case, etc) of equivalent cost

The piece will be made out of solid cherry with the winner's choice of finish. The winner will also be able to customize the shaping in any way that they choose. Should the winner want to "upgrade" to a larger rack, or add engraved plates or a backboard of some kind, that can be done for a small fee.

Raffle tickets will cost $20 each. Every single penny collected will go to the Emily K Center in Durham, NC. If you're interested in getting the full story on the amazing work they do, check it out here:
http://www.emilyk.org/

To buy a ticket, please send an email to SaternusWoodworking@gmail.com and let me know how many tickets you would like, an invoice from me will follow. If you'd like more information about the raffle or about Saternus Woodworking, you can email questions to the same address.

Raffle tickets will be sold until 11:59PM Central on Tuesday, April 13. On Wednesday, I will use random.org to assign a number to each entrant and then to draw a winner. The winner will be announced here and contacted by email.

Please help to raise some money for a great cause!


Here's a link to a thread with some pictures of my work:

http://forum.mygolfs...e__hl__saternus

If you'd like to see more pics, I'll be happy to email them to you.

Attached image(s)

  • Attached Image

Saternus Woodworking
Custom, Handmade Putter & Headcover Racks Since 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment