My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Friday, February 4, 2011

Riverfront Golf League Looking For Teams


Fellow golfers,

Riverfront is starting a Tuesday night golf league this year and I'm definitely going to be putting a team together.  Golf leagues are always a lot of fun and get you out on the course every week.  What I need are teammates that are interested in joining the league.  Below is a link to the webpage with full details but here are the highlights:


Teams will consist of 6-12 players.  6 players are required to play each week and they will be split up into 3 groups of 2 and will compete against another team each week in a Match play format.

Matches will be begin with a shotgun start at 5:30 and will play 9 holes just about every Tuesday running from March 22nd to September 13th.

There is a team entry fee of $250 for the year.  Players would then just pay for green/cart fees:  Non-members $22, Associates $17, Full Members $8.

The Match play will be handicapped so you must have a verifiable USGA handicap in order to play.  Riverfront will maintain one for you for $30 if you don't have one.

I am looking for people that would be interested in joining.  Please let me know if you are interested.  Ideally I will be able to get 6 "regular" starters that will be able to commit to showing up most of the time.  My suggestion would be that these 6 people would split the entry fee and would be guaranteed a spot among the starting 6 each week.  I understand that schedules will not allow everyone to make it every week, which is why I'm also looking for people interested in joining the team as alternates.  The will not have to pay the entry fee but would be interested in playing if one of the regulars can't make it.  I'm also open to two people agreeing to split a starter spot and working out between themselves how they want to divide up the dates.  The main thing is that I don't want to go looking every Monday night to make sure we have a full team the next day.

This invite is open to people beyond this email.  Main goal is to make sure we have a full team.

Please let me know if you're interested and I will sign the team up.

Brian

LT Brian Siemiatkowski
C4IT Service Center (FSD)
ESU Management Branch
Work: 757-628-4023

No comments:

Post a Comment