MyGolfSpy Heads To The 2011 PGA Show!Today the GolfSpies leave on a 6am flight headed to Orlando for the 2011 PGA Show! The BIGGEST golf event of the season is here again! And we are on a single mission…to bring that PGA Show experience to all the MyGolfSpy readers out there. We will take thousands of photos, shoot tons of video and get the inside scoop about all the golf gear you have not yet seen for 2011.
Now for those of you who have never had the opportunity to make it to the PGA Show…we will do our best to cover the event so you can get a feeling for what this insane weekend is all about.
All This Golf Eye-Candy Will Create Sensory OverloadFor those of you that are long time readers of MyGolfSpy you most likely have already seen many of the clubs that will be hitting the stores in ‘11. But get ready for that and whole bunch more. We will be taking pictures of all the clubs out there for you to see…and also all those clever gadgets, wacky gizmos, and often times insane training aids. It will literally be sensory overload with all the eye-candy and what we call Golf-Porn you will see over the next week or on MyGolfSpy.
So make sure to check back each and every day to MyGolfSpy.com.
How To Stay Updated With The 2011 PGA Show!Over the next week we on MyGolfSpy.com we will be covering every concept and idea the PGA Show has to offer. We will bringing you guys videos, interviews, spy photos, product demos and much more! And there are lots of ways that you guys can stay updated on MyGolfSpy’s major finds at the show! It is super simple…You can follow us the following 4 ways:
- HOMEPAGE -Make sure to check out the blog homepage every day over the next week to check for show updates. Hell…just leave the page up on your computer all day…and hit the refresh button from time to time. You won’t want to miss something special
- MYGOLFSPY FORUM – we will be posting thousands of pictures from all the small and large golf companies inside the MyGolfSpy Forum. So make sure to register today…because the forum will contain many items not listed on the blog.
- TWITTER – many items that don’t make it to the homepage you will see pop up on our Twitter account…so make sure to add us so you get all the great finds from the show!
- FACEBOOK – if you don’t have Twitter but have a Facebook account our additional updates will also be posted for you to see on our Facebook Account.
- iPHONE & SMARTPHONES – remember we are now iPhone and smart phone friendly. So you can stay updated right from your phone as well!