My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Golf Spy Gives Us A Sneak Peak At The New Cleveland Drivers



First Look at Cleveland Golf For 2011!

Our friends over at GPPGolf.com and GolfSpy X wanted to give the MGS readers the “Exclusive First Look” of the new line-up for Cleveland Golf this year. I think overall they did a nice job with the drivers and the stock shaft offering.  Their sister company Miyazaki will be providing all the shafts for their new sticks which is a nice touch. I got to hit a couple of their new woods and they felt good but even better is the way the shafts are fit for almost every type of golfer out there.  I think it will be a big advantage for the guys in the golf shops to allow them to better fit golfers with little knowledge about their games.  Looking back over the last few years at Cleveland I would say this is their strongest looking release in quite some time.

Putter Sneak-Peek Coming Soon…

Also I think you guys are really going to like their new putter line-up.  Over the next day or so we will be showing you a sneak-peek at one of the new models a little later on…and some of the other Cleveland 2011 gear…so make sure to check back to see what they had up their sleeve.  I think it is by far the best looking putter release from a major OEM for the 2011 season.
P.S. – Sneak-Peek of new putter AND MUCH MORE coming in next 24-48 Hrs!
Cleveland xl 270
Cleveland XL270 Driver
Cleveland sl290 driver
Cleveland SL 290 Driver 2011
Cleveland tl310 driver
Cleveland TL310 Driver 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment