My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Monday, March 29, 2010

Jamie Smith Golf Clinic This Saturday at Bow Creek 10am

In his tee to green series, the drivers and woods will be worked on. This is going to be a very nice day, join Chef and I as we enjoy Jamie's great teaching ideas:

I believe that we all want to learn. It is not impossible to learn a sport for ourselves, but to be good or even great we must get help. The golf swing is no exception. My study of the golf swing and my experience in teaching Martial Arts has helped me understand the lever system and core rotation needed to deliver a precise blow to an object. This knowledge has helped me become an effective teacher of the game. It is my personal obligation to pass the knowledge given to me to golfers of all levels. I too must learn and continually seek more education in order to provide the best and most complete lesson plan. I have been teaching throughout my career and feel I am, and will be a great asset to the sport of golf

No comments:

Post a Comment