My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Thursday, October 8, 2009

NMCRS Charity Tournament Update 3



I want to take a moment and personally thank Brian Noblin, of Myrtle Beach Internet Fame and a golf director at The Golf Desk in Myrtle Beach. He has signed on to sponsor a hole for our Charity Tournament, but went way beyond just that. Brian has provided 200 bags with a special Golf Desk Tee set inside each, to hold all the giveaways for the tournament.

http://www.golfdesk.com/

He also provided a sign and stand for the hole, and his check of course. I keep trying to tempt him to come up and play the tournament, but I know May is a busy season for this hard working young man.

Brian runs THE Myrtle Beach Golf Forums, where locals, group leaders, and golf pros from the area come to talk about golf, course conditions, trips, reviews and speak with Brian, and other famous Myrtle Beach Golf professionals like YANK, PapaJoe, Mac, RAVENBOY2001 and of course Kieth of B&C Golf!

The Forums are located here:
http://forums.prospero.com/mbgolf/start

No comments:

Post a Comment