My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Twenty Dollar Group Lessons


Every Saturday, 10am, at Bow Creek Driving Range from Ed Collins, PGA Professional and all around nice guy. The lessons are relaxed, everyone talks, and Ed moves from person to person and I am telling you, he spots things right away for you to work on.

Ed Collins, PGA
Head Professional

I began my career as assistant professional at Pasadena Yacht & Country Club in Gulfport Florida where I worked for 9 years. While working there I took lessons from tour pro Bill Buttner and PGA teaching professional Bob Ellsworth.

Later, I moved to Ft Lauderdale where I worked to complete my entrance into the PGA of America. While working for Coral Ridge Country Club, personal course to Robert Trent Jones, I began taking lessons and seminars with Chris Toulson, PGA Director of Instruction for Jim McLean at Doral in Miami.

Upon arriving in Virginia in 2003, I worked as PGA Head Professional at Cahoon Plantation in Chesapeake. I began teaching while at Cahoon which later became a full time position at Indian River Golf Center. Now, I am living my dream of teaching full time!


Rock Bottom Golf 320 X 250 Ad - General

No comments:

Post a Comment