My Golf Spy

My Golf Spy
My Golf Spy Forums

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blitz at Sleepy Hole this Weekend

Hey all,


My friend JT at Sleepy Hole is holding a game listed below this weekend. I wanted to get the info out so if you want to get in on it you could. I would get out and play it myself but I think my wife is coming back on Thursday from Haiti. All things are subject to change.
I will let her sleep in as she deserves it.

I will not have the Saturday workshop that day for those reasons. We will skip a week on that.


Sleepy Hole Winter Blitz
Saturday, February 27th
9:30 Shotgun start
$45 per person
Includes: Green Fees, Cart Fees, Range Balls, Prizes

Format: Two Person Better Ball
(Will be pre-flighted based on the teams combined handicap total)
(Men-Blue/White Tees, 60 and Older Gold Tees, Ladies Red Tees)
There will also be an optional skins game for $10 per person
If you have any questions please contact J.T. Belcher at 538-4100 or by e-mail at sleepyholepro@yahoo.com

This event is open to Pros and Amateurs

Player 1 ______________ GHIN #_______ HDCP___

Email Address: ____________________ Age_____

Player 2 ______________ GHIN #_______ HDCP___

Email Address: ____________________ Age_____

No comments:

Post a Comment